Jimi Hendrix — Electric Ladyland (2-LP)
Digitally remastered double-LP pressing on 180-gram vinyl
This is my hands-down, Jimi-jamming favorite — the third and final studio album before his untimely death in 1970. Jimi’s legendary studio perfectionism shows itself in note-perfect sonic masterpieces like 1983 … (A Merman I Should Turn to Be). But Ladyland is probably best known for the epic jam Voodoo Chid (Slight Return) and for Jimi’s electric (and definitive) reworking of Bob Dylan’s All Along the Watchtower. This edition of the 1968 classic comes housed in a gatefold sleeve with color booklet.
Out of stock
- And the Gods Made Love
- Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)
- Crosstown Traffic
- Voodoo Chile
- Little Miss Strange
- Long Hot Summer Night
- Come on (Let the Good Times Roll)
- Gypsy Eyes
- Burning of the Midnight Lamp
- Rainy Day, Dream Away
- 1983 (A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
- Moon, Turn the Tides Gently Gently Gently
- Still Raining, Still Dreaming
- House Burning Down
- All Along the Watchtower
- Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
FREE Shipping on orders of $50+ — or $5 flat rate.
Safe shopping guaranteed via Paypal.
30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Questions before you order? Just want to chat?