Edifier Speakers — R1700BTs Powered Bluetooth (Walnut 66 Watts)
Rich Lows, Crisp Highs, Distortion Free
Enjoy rich, detailed sound and wireless audio streaming with the Edifier R1700BTs Bluetooth Speaker System.
- 30W + 36W RMS undistorted power
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm AptX HD
- Subwoofer output
- Front bass reflex port
- Wireless remote for easy control
Eligible for flat-rate shipping of $10.
1 in stock
With a 4-inch woofer and 19mm silk dome tweeter, the R1700BTs makes even the hardly-noticeable sounds very clear. And the DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and DRC (Dynamic Range Control) helps to minimize distortion for improved audio even at low volume. Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows you to stream studio-quality audio wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled turntable, phone, tablet or laptop (works with iOS, Android, Mac or Windows devices).
- Soundfield Spatializer — Simulates a larger soundstage with the touch of a button. This unique feature creates wide-field sound by optimizing each channel to improve separation.
- Dual RCA Inputs — Dual RCA inputs allow you to connect to two devices at the same time (e.g., turntables, DVD players, computers, gaming consoles).
- Sub-out — Easily add a subwoofer for bigger bass response. The R1700BTs automatically detects the subwoofer and activates the digital crossover.
- Onboard Controls — Adjust the EQ using the treble, bass and volume knobs located on the side panel of the powered speaker.
- Wireless Remote — Get pinpoint control at your fingertips with access to volume, input switching and more.
- Removable Mesh Grill — Protects your drivers but is easily removable for cleaning.
- 2 Year Warranty — Quality components are housed in a solid MDF wood housing and are built to last. Parts and labor are warranted for 24 months in the U.S. and Canada.
How Powered Speakers Work
Powered speakers are the true game-changers of modern audio. The amplification is already built in, so you don't need a separate amplifier/receiver to kick out the jams. One speaker is "active" — it plugs into the power source and has the onboard amplifier. The other speaker is "passive" — it simply takes the amplified signal from the active speaker and produces sound. Any tone and volume controls will be on the active speaker, which is also where you'll find the audio inputs for your devices.
If your turntable has a built-in pre-amp (most modern turntables do), you can connect directly to the powered speakers with an RCA cable. (You can ditch the cable if you have Bluetooth-enabled turntable.) Powered speakers with Bluetooth capabilities will also allow you to stream music from your phone, tablet or computer.
Note that even though they are billed as "wireless," powered speakers still require some degree of wiring. The active and passive speakers typically connect via standard speaker wire or cable. All in all, a very cool way to go!
TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: [R/L(high): 15W+15W; R/L(mid-low): 18W+18W]
DRIVER UNIT: 19mm tweeter + 4" woofer
BLUETOOTH VERSION: Qualcomm 3031/V5.0
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: ≥85dBA
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 52Hz-20KHz
- LINE IN 1: 700±50mV
- LINE IN 2: 550±50mV
- Bluetooth: 400±50mV
- 8.4" x 9.1" x 9.9" (WxHxD)
- 14.52 pounds
INPUT: LINE IN 1, LINE IN 2, Bluetooth
In the Box
- (1) Active + (1) Passive Speaker
- RCA-to-RCA Audio Cable
- 3.5 mm-RCA Audio Cable
- Speaker connecting cable (16')
- Remote Control
- User Manual
Over the past two decades, Edifier has grown from a small team of audio enthusiasts to an internationally recognized leader in audio solutions. Whether it's headphones or speakers, Edifier's trademark is premium sound systems that showcase bold design. An outstanding audio experience is delivered through technological innovation that doesn't break the bank. So, premium sound at an affordable price.
FREE Shipping on orders of $50+ — low flat rate on others.
Safe shopping guaranteed via Paypal or credit card.
30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Questions before you order? Just want to chat?