Custom Record Crates
Show your collection some love with a handcrafted crate
• ¾-inch furniture grade plywood
• Glued-and-nailed construction
• Holds 125-150 LPs
• Easy grip handle on both sides
• 13″ x 12″ X 24″
• Securely packed and shipped
Life’s Too Short for a Crappy Crate!
Get a custom box handcrafted by the Deaf Man himself.
I started off making a few of these storage crates for myself, and everyone who saw one wanted one. So, from a few friends and now to you! These are handmade in my workshop four at a time — not mass produced, using cabinet-grade Red Oak, White Birch and Radiata Pine. I finish them with hand-rubbed polyurethane or Danish Oil. They are designed a little shallower to let more of your albums show.
Because these are handmade, please allow an additional 7-10 for production and shipping.
1. Choose your wood
- Radiata Pine (most pronounced grain, finishes to a nice golden glow)
- Red Oak (finer grain with distinctive pattern, finishes best with Danish Oil)
- Birch (lightest of the woods, with a more delicate grain, finishes best with hand-rubbed poly)
2. Choose your finish
- Hand-rubbed Poly (wipe-on polyurethane is applied in several coats for a harder, durable finish)
- Danish Oil (a mixture of penetrating oils and shellac brings out the depth of the wood and provides the most natural appearance)
Flat Rate Shipping
$4.25 flat rate shipping for all orders.
Safe shopping guaranteed via Paypal.
30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Questions before you order? Just want to chat?